What are WIST Data Solutions’ qualifications?
As a team, we have a range of industry experience with non-profits including K-12 schools, the arts, social service agencies and the health care industry. Collectively, we have used The Raiser’s Edge and eTapestry nearly 50 years! In addition, our staff follows Blackbaud releases, updates, blogs as well as information from others in the industry in order to provide you with service that incorporates our experience with an ongoing knowledge of what is available to you through Blackbaud, Little Green Light and other third party software providers.
What can I expect if I work with WIST Data Solutions?
Our staff will listen to your organization to understand your needs, concerns, history, and internal culture. We seek to approach each client with thoughtful and candid responses as we work with you to identify problems and solutions within your system. Helping your organization harness your data so that you can better reach your goals and accomplish your mission is our objective, and we don’t take that lightly. We value stewardship regarding your time and your finances.
Would I benefit from partnering with WIST Data Solutions?
If you can say YES to any of these statements, then YES, you would benefit from WIST!
- I’d like to use my data more effectively.
- I know my database can do more, but I don’t know where to start.
- We need a system that we can implement consistently and immediately.
- We are a small shop and haven’t had the capacity to make data a priority.
- I need training, but I can’t afford to leave my office.
- We generate letters in Word and reports in Excel rather than within our software.
- None of the data people we’ve had seemed to enter information the same way.
- We are considering a conversion to another data software.
- We track data in Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, and paper files.
- We need help integrating other software solutions, like our general ledger, volunteer database, or student enrollment software.
- We need effective solutions on a non-profit budget.
I don’t live in Louisville, Kentucky. Can you still help me?
Although our main office is in Louisville, our staff is not limited to that area, and we have clients in various locations. If your needs cannot be met over the phone and via the internet, let us know and we will gladly discuss a site visit.
Is WIST Data Solutions affliated with Blackbaud?
No. WIST Data Solutions is an independent business serving clients who use software created by Blackbaud. Raiser’s Edge, eTapestry, Luminate CRM, and TeamRaiser are registered trademarks owned by Blackbaud.
How does WIST Data Solutions give back to the non-profit world?
While we do not offer services pro bono, WIST gives back to the organizations we serve through our referral policy. If you refer us to another organization, we will donate 10% (up to $250) of the resulting fees in your honor to your organization.
What does WIST mean?
This is Judith’s story: When my sons were small, we looked for a way to forestall tantrums and teach them delayed gratification. So when they wanted something we didn’t have, like graham crackers, we would put it on the grocery list and promise to get it the next time we went to the store. It worked so well that on one occasion, when my tearful toddler wanted applesauce and we didn’t have any, he whimpered and said “Put it on the wist?” We adopted WIST as our name in order to honor both who we are as a company and the family that has poured so much into this work. If you need something done, put it on the WIST!